Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Woman in Islam


...............................................................................
In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
Any kind of language coming from Him
................................................................................


Everyone-own decision for future. So do I.

But most of us have our own difficulties towards our hope.

I mean for our future. Yes indeed.

And when we talk about future it must be something that is positive. Which is our hope. Isn’t?

I can still remember the time when I was reading a motivational book.

The book really inspired me to be a positive thinker. In whatever we do, go on. Hanging on. Not just doing but walks the talks.

Its kind of hard but if we put more trust and hope, we will. We Will!

Concentrating on plans of our future!

Focus. It is all about our mindset.

What we think is what we get. People always said that.

Honestly, trying something new is my option.

When I do, I’ll try. When I’ll try, I do.

Sometimes people said that I’m insane (not a real insane) haha.

Not blaming anyone but I am!

Being insanity is the best part of me.

Seriously said I am happy for what I’ve done. My decisions.




OKAY. Now I’m gonna share some of my fav quotes.

*bend like the willow, don’t resist like the oak*

*acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune*

*take pride in being a muslim, Allah chose you and me to be the carriers and conveyors of His beautiful deen. Whats better than that?*

Alhamdulillah, share by time okay?

Now, mainly…InshaaAllah lets talk about WOMAN. Main menu for our big conservation today!

Hopefully I’m not repeating the same thing again and again. If I do so, please mind on me okay? Haha.

Equity and equality.

Previously friends of mine did asked me about the absolute misunderstanding of woman in Islam.

Yeah, we just having girls talk and then start to the peek of the topic.

Not a big deal but need knowledge. Seeking knowledge.

At that time I was like, ''Allah wattodo?''…but then deeply inside, ''okay, I’m gonna do this! Practising the real dakwah…whatever it is, just breathing mia! Allah is always here for me.''

Alhamdulillah, now I know. I try to make myself as a “deen seeker”.

Talking about Islam is not just Islam itself but holisticly. Not in details but, I would say that Islam do have the differences between gender’s responsibility.

Not denying and what for? Men have jobs and vice versa isn’t? Fair and square.

Functions are responsibilities. But basic status in human in the context of Islam still no doubt.

Still on the same lane of Syar’ie.

Thats what to be understood instead of understand.




First, nowdays muslims talk much more about hijab - when we talk about women priority. Hijab - later.

But I'm interested to share a common disease that the “higher age” muslims talked about.

In Islam, men are instructed to be nice to women.

For example after marriage husband have to treat their wife well to the BEST of THEIR ABILITY.

This is so clear that I can prove it in Surah an-Nisaa verse 19 Allah said,

“oh you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness that you may take away part of the dower that you have give them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness. On the contray live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. It may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings about through it a great deal of goodness.”

Hmm, Islam honoured women. And always do.

By giving us (woman) a great value in relation of religion of Islam.

I can say here that it is a beautiful relation to God, Allah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim.

Not in relation to men. We are both just as the part of dunya.

It is true that actually and seriously the influences of western feminism erases God, The Almighty from the scene cause there is no standard left but men. Everything seems like selling the value of women.

Sorry. But can you just imagine it that most of the atmosphere is related to women.

Where is the true value? It is a faulty assumption nowdays.

Is that clear? Sorry for my bad words. Explanation clear?

Subhanallah, honestly said that I’m quite nervous if my terms are not as what I meant. (facepalm)

Again sorry for my shortcoming guys.

Simple yet meaningful text for dearest readers. Xoxo

* be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. The woman is said to come out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked in, not from his head to be great superior BUT from his side to be equal, side arm to be protected and next to his heart to be loved. Know what? Patience is a virtue seldom in a woman never in a man. Serious. And Allah created you as lovely as you can control the world with your softhearted ways. Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess. Remembering and reminding that Allah always here and after. Never let down. For me, just like the game of duss, the queen protects the king rite? Romantic love is passionate spiritual and emotional. Its okay to miss someone, love somebody. There is no wrong. That is what we called Sunnatullah. Love. And its okay to feel hurt too. But how we manage our feeling. Face it. Honest and true. That’s what Allah told us. Show some appreciation to those who love you. It matters dear. Be the real woman. Women make up one half of society. So sometimes we have to make a firm stand and say no to bad things. Kick away negative vibes. Don’t just take anything, everything. Take pride in your soul and body. Yourself. Myself. *

big love, mia...



Mumtaz for Ummah. Mari Jadi Hamba Superb! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment