Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Crush


...............................................................................
In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
Any kind of language coming from Him
................................................................................



Lately I was wondering
Why it is so seriously happening
I thought You could be mine
But it was totally wrong

Every soul and living heart
In the drama life of I love the most
Is not belong to me again
Now I stay feeling the plain

Skies are blue and grass are green
Please let me tell You
That I want to be Yours again
Because my dream never changed

Oh Allah,
without You empty feeling like
can I share the warmth care along
and see You to raised my love

Allahurabbi
You are the the first crush of mine
And I need You so much I can
I sing a song gracely hoping
A rainbow under Gods great heaven


Mumtaz for Ummah. Mari Jadi Hamba Superb! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment